Is this service for you?
It is, if you already have a marketing person working for you (or you’re a marketing manager trying to find your way in the online world on your own), but you’re still not getting the results you want…
It’s okay, maybe you’re simply missing something that is right there in front of your eyes. That’s what the Coaching Service is for: to provide you with the right mindset and tools so you can develop a coherent, results-driven digital marketing strategy. With the Coaching Service you will also discover how to outsource to the right people and how to efficiently implement your marketing strategies.
Who will assist you with your coaching?
You will get all the help you need from our team of marketing experts. But most of the time you will work closely with Fiona Soutter, who is an expert digital marketer and business coach (read more about her here).
How can coaching positively impact your business?
Coaching is not just theoretical jibber-jabber; it’s making sure that each lesson you learn is implemented properly into your business.
Fiona’s Five Phase Formula For Coaching:
- ANALYSIS. Analysing your business to identify what’s working, what’s not working and the missed opportunities you have in your business.
- TRAINING. Providing you with online marketing training, sprinkled with knowledge and advice that are specifically catered for your business.
- BRAINSTORMING. Work with you towards developing an online marketing strategy/plan.
- DIVISION. Divide the plan into chunks so you can get a better grasp at what it all means and why you have to do it; everything is broken down in step-by-step processes that are easy to understand and implement.
- IMPLEMENTATION. Make sure that every step is implemented according to the plan; supervise the implementation process and ensure results are achieved according to pre-set goals.
Fiona’s vast experience in digital marketing allows her to understand the needs of every particular business according to the stage they are in their online marketing journey. ‘Customised roadmaps’ is the key phrase for what Fiona creates with her clients.