What are you willing to give away for free in exchange for people’s name & email address?
Today I am interviewing email marketing expert Kurt Johansen. I must admit he touches upon some topics that you wouldn’t normally expect from an email marketer…
Find out what they are by clicking on the Play button above, or reading this article…
As you are about to find out, it is not that difficult to sell something to somebody ONCE. At all. The challenge is building a relationship with those people and selling to them again, and again, and again…
But the REAL problem is that most business owners don’t even know how to create an optin box!
Give away emotions to gain trust
Did you know that:
- There are 90 emotional triggers that you could be using in your business… and you aren’t.
- There are at least 7 killer tips on how to write your emails… and you don’t know them.
- 75% of people read the P.S. of every email… but you don’t know how to create a powerful ending for your emails.
- The majority of people open emails because of the subject line… but yours is not strong enough to convince them to do so.
- People buy things based on emotion… but you have no idea what your customers REALLY want.
The first step to understanding how to create your optin offer (your free giveaway) is understanding that people buy on different grounds. They like to know that they have something which is better than what others have.
Not everybody is moved by the same emotions.
And if you are wondering about the role of price, or if you are concerned that people won’t buy because your are asking a high price for your products or services…
So when you put it like that… who do you want as a customer?
Plus, don’t forget that people buy based on emotion. Do you really need an iPhone? No, you could live without it. But do you WANT it? Definitely. Because what you get when you have an iPhone is not a smartphone, but a social status.
This is what it means to understand what your customers want. So what is it that your target audience are really, really after?
5 mistakes you’ve probably made in your email marketing:
- 1. The most dangerous one is giving up. You lack the knowledge, so you lack the courage to implement email marketing into your own online business.
- 2. You don’t know what to write. You know you need to send regular emails to your database, but they simply don’t mingle with your business niche.
- 3. You don’t know when & how often to send your emails. Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Truth be told, the biggest mistake that annoys people and makes them unsubscribe from your list is you asking for a sale several times in a row.
- 4. You are sending group emails. Nobody likes to see that they are being sent group emails. So personalizing your emails could be a good place to start off with your email marketing strategy.
- 5. You think that email marketing is dead. Just because a lot of action takes place on social media, that doesn’t allow you to build a relationship with people. Email marketing is way cheaper and more effective than that… and you know it.
Why am I sharing this with you?
Listen, I am going to be frank with you. And I know you are smart enough to accept the critique that you’re about to get.
Do you have an optin box on your website? Is your website collecting leads for you? Are you building a relationship with those leads? Is this entire process running on autopilot or are you spending a lot of your valuable time doing it? Do people TRUST your business?
If you answered No to either one of these questions… Houston, we have a problem.
I believe with all my heart that anybody can be successful online.
Having a global business… Boy, that sounds good!
I will soon be hosting the first series of the Ultimate Web Blueprint Academy Weekend, and the pile of value that we’ve managed to bring into it is absolutely immense.
With the help of my good friend Kurt Johansen we managed to create a killer offer for literally ANYBODY who’s out there searching for online business management tips.
How is the Ultimate Web Blueprint Academy Weekend different from everything that you’ve come across in the past?
It’s a marketing workshop, not a marketing seminar. That says a lot about the value that you’ll be getting.
But that’s not all.
Besides being an Action and Implementation workshop, we have an entire collection of KILLER offers for you:
Killer Offer #1:
First, you will get the training PLUS the implementation steps of a complete and fully functional Content Marketing strategy and Email Marketing strategy. And they’re both 100% tailored to YOUR business.
Killer Offer #2:
Second, these are 2 workshops where seating is limited. You get to ask questions and get answers; you implement what you learn and you see the immediate results. And you go home with a handful of cheatsheets, tips, tricks, training that you KNOW how to put into action right away.
It’s not all about theory, but actual PRACTICE.
Killer Offer #3:
Then, if you’re not from Sydney, we’ll give you an up to 35% DISCOUNT on your airplane ticket just to get you at the workshop. Because we don’t want price to be a decisive factor when you balance the pros and cons of this workshop.
So far, you get the strategy, plans and implementation. Some would argue it’s a complete set. The Ultimate Web Blueprint Academy Weekend allows people to walk in the room with ZERO knowledge and walk out of it with a tailored PLAN that WORKS and a solid understanding of what they need to do.
So it’s a blueprint to put into practice.
But the best part is…
We want you to really, really get the most out of BOTH workshops. So we got together and assembled this deadset no-brainer offer for one lucky business owner who attends BOTH workshops…
- Win a 12 month Email Marketing Coaching Program worth $5,500
- AND a 12 month Savvy Mastermind GOLD Membership worth $6,000
Both yours, completely free of charge.
What do you need to do?
It’s simple: attend both workshops, on the 2nd and 3rd of November 2013 in Sydney.
What is included in these training programs?
1. $5,500 worth 12 month email marketing coaching program – by Kurt Johansen – includes:
- 60 minutes initial interview with Kurt where you get FULL & COMPLETE access to strategize and create a complete email marketing plan (added to what you are going to learn on Sunday at the workshop)
- Unlimited, FULL access to Kurt’s knowledge: call him, text him, email him, pick his brains for an entire year. He won’t mind.
- Monthly strategies and ideas to help you grow and develop your email marketing
- Access to 20 of Kurt’s cash-making proven steps to drive cash into your Inbox
- Kurt will personally critique and help you write 2 emails per MONTH, and suggest ways to close your emails, format them and set them right using graphics
Imagine the difference it would make in your business to have Kurt at your disposal like that!
2. +$6,000 worth 12 month access to the Savvy Mastermind GOLD membership program – by Fiona Soutter – includes:
- Direct access to Fiona’s knowledge base for 12 months
- Each month you get to discuss with Fiona where you are at in your business and what you need to do to create a battle plan to move your business forward and make sure you are implementing everything in order to achieve the goals that you set
- Access to monthly webinar series
- Admittance to Fiona’s exclusive private members portal where you have instant access to hundreds of videos, cheatsheets, mindmaps and past webinar recordings
- PLUS access to Pete Godfrey’s Emotional Ad-Writing System (one of Australia’s top copywriters), which is an emotional direct response tactic that ties in perfectly with what Kurt is going to be teaching on November the 3rd in Sydney
- Access to LIVE EVENTS. On the 15-16-17 of November Fiona will be meeting her mastermind clients in person during a Savvy Mastermind Weekend Intensive session. She will be accompanied by the Savvy Mastermind Faculty Experts – Australia’s top online marketing coaches which will teach her membership clients how to grow their businesses both online and offline.
Put together, that is a total of more than $11,000 prize. And one of those who attend BOTH workshops is going to get it. Guaranteed.
Now, the only question remains: do you want to be the lucky winner?
There are only a few seats left to attend the workshops… and I am happy to tell you they’re selling fast.
Attend the Ultimate Web Blueprint Academy Weekend now and win $11,000 worth of training, get up to 35% off your airplane flight AND implement everything that you learn on the spot, in the room.
Believe in yourself. Use your full potential. Make things happen.
I’d love to see you there.
P.S.: Do you know someone who could benefit from these workshops? Share this article with them – the value they’ll be getting is immense…